ETS’ facilities in Esbjerg are located, 300 meters from the harbour site, minimizing equipment transport time for customers who operate offshore facilities in the North Sea when shipping and backloading all kinds of equipment, including drill pipe, casing and tubing etc.
Esbjerg Tubular Services, has a wide range of facilities, e.g., Pipe yard, warehouse, equipment, buildings etc. but the figures of some of the main facilities are:
- 28,000 m2 Well fenced outdoor storage area for OCTG equipment
- Environmentally approved High Pressure washing and cleaning facilities for pipe up to 18″ OD x 45 ft length
- 1,000 m2 Indoor inspection facility primarily for pipes and drill tools
- 1450 m2 Dry ambient temperature warehouse and storage space
- 250 m2 Outdoor covered and shielded storage area
- An oil separator that is among the largest separators in Esbjerg
- Make-up and assembly facilities for pipe fittings, from 2 7/8″ up to 21” OD and 50 ft length. The advanced assembly and Make-up machinery can operate with a torque force up to 100,000 ftp
- Closed and secure Hydrostatic pressure testing facilities with the possibility of test pressures up to 1,200 bar and pipe lengths up to 50 ft.
Do you want a personalized quote?
Fill out our contact form for further details – we will contact you as soon as possible to get in touch.